Optimization, model fitting, and model comparison
I have been giving seminars, tutorials, and workshops on optimization (including BADS), model fitting, and model comparison at different labs and summer schools, for a duration that ranges from 20 minutes to 3 hours.
If you would like to invite me to give a seminar or tutorial about these topics, in person or in telepresence, please get in touch at email@example.com.
Places where I have been talking at so far:
- Joint Ma-Niv-Pillow lab meeting (Princeton, Sep 2015).
- IISDM decision making joint lab meeting (New York, May 2016).
- Alex Pouget’s lab (Geneva, Sep 2016).
- Konrad Kording’s lab (Chicago, Jun 2017).
- Andreas Tolias’s lab (Houston – in telepresence, Jul 2017).
- CoSMo summer school 2017 (Minneapolis, Aug 2017).
- NYU Training Program in Computational Neuroscience (New York, Sep 2017).