My GitHub profile.
- VBMC: Variational Bayesian Monte Carlo, a MATLAB toolbox for sample-efficient Bayesian posterior and model inference.
- BADS: Bayesian adaptive direct search, a very effective optimization method for MATLAB aimed at model fitting.
- optimviz: Optimization demo for MATLAB, showing various optimization algorithms at work.
- gmm1: A MATLAB toolbox for computing with 1-D Gaussian mixture models.
- lautils-mat: A bunch of MATLAB utility functions I wrote, some of which I use very often.
- vbgmm: A MATLAB toolbox for variational mixtures of Gaussians (work in progress).
Datasets for published studies can be found in the Publications page, under each article entry.